1. SETTLING IN
- All campers must make sure to pay for their rental before settling in. The departure time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- The minimum age for renting a campsite is 18 years old.
- A refundable deposit of $ 10 is required for a magnetic card for the access barrier.
- The maximum number of people who can register per site is six.
- It is forbidden to install more than one tent per site.
- It is forbidden to make changes to a campsite without the authorization of the campgrounds management.
- The campsites must not be used for purposes other than those designated by management.
– Use of signs is strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under surveillance. The owner must pick up the droppings left by his or her pet.
Disruptive pets will be excluded from the campgrounds.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time, day or night. All noise must stop from 11 p.m onwards.
The sound level of your devices should be configured so as to not disturb the neighbors.
- The speed limit inside the campsite is 15KM / H.
- Moped (scooter) traffic is prohibited except to get to your site. The speed limit should be
- The use of bicycles, inline skates, skateboards and electric children's cars
on the footbridge is prohibited.
- Cycling is permitted and encouraged inside the campsite, but prohibited after 10 p.m.
- You are responsible for the safety and behavior of your children and/or guests at all times.
- Immoral behavior and/or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- All campground employees have the authority to enforce these regulations and can appeal to
the police if necessary.
- Alcohol consumption is only permitted on your campsite.
- The use of water for anything other than domestic purposes is prohibited (car and tent/rv washing, lawn watering, etc.).
camping, arrosage de pelouse, etc.).
- Cutting or damaging trees, branches or other vegetation on the campgrounds is strictly
- Littering of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Household waste must be placed in the bins designated for this purpose.
- Campfires are authorized in the fireplaces provided for this purpose. The campsite management will prohibit campfires
when there is a drought or there is danger of forest fires. Always extinguish the fire before
retiring for the night.
- No fireworks or hazardous materials will be tolerated.
- Wood for campfires is on sale at reception and only the Campsite has the authority to sell it.
- The campsite management cannot be held responsible for damage caused by increases or decreases
in voltage of the electrical system of the campsite.
- The campsite management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A maximum of two vehicles is authorized per site. Other vehicles must use the public parking lot.
- Visitors cannot access the sites with their car; they must park in the public parking lot.
- Visitors must have left the grounds by curfew (11 p.m.).